|Alternative Health Information|
10 Simple Ways to Naturally Increase Your Energy
1. Eat protein at every meal: One of the most important ways to keep your blood sugar balanced and energy levels high is to include protein at every meal, breakfast and snacks included. The best protein sources include fish, organic meat, chicken, eggs, yogurt, and whey protein powder. Consider making a healthy smoothie for breakfast or snacks using Paleomeal or other healthy organic whey protein, frozen fruit, and some almond milk.
2. Limit sugar and caffeine intake: Might sound bizarre but sugar and caffeine give you instant energy, but a few hours later, and in the long term, they will only make you more tired. Sugar, fructose corn syrup, and caffeine weaken your adrenal glands, which in turn are responsible for your energy levels. So, by consuming sugar and caffeine, you are weakening your body's natural energy system. You must wean yourself off of these! Try having one cup of green tea instead, and if you must sweeten your food or beverage, try using Xylitol.
3. Take nutritional supplements. Eating a "perfect" diet does not give us enough key nutrients, such as Carnitine, CoQ10, magnesium, B-complex, and Omega 3s, for optimal energy levels. Taking supplements is necessary to ensure adequate amounts in your system and to cover any deficiencies. On my site you can see in more detail what each nutrient provides.
4. Check for food intolerances or allergies: Most people with low grade food allergies and sensitivities are unaware that they have them because the symptoms are as subtle as low energy and difficulty losing weight. Some of the most common food sensitivities are to wheat (gluten) and dairy (casein). If there is a food you love and eat single every day, try eliminating it for two weeks and see if your energy increases.
5. Check for yeast overgrowth in the intestines: Gas, bloating, and carbohydrate or sugar cravings are often caused by yeast overgrowth which in turn causes low energy levels. A nutritionist can help you determine whether this may be the case, or you can take a Candida questionnaire assessment. Limiting refined carbohydrates and taking supplements to combat Candida can remedy this problem and renew your energy.
6. Make sure you do not have any medical conditions that can cause fatigue. These include low thyroid function, low iron, high iron (hemochromatosis), and a range of other ailments which can be determined by blood tests.
7. Get enough sleep! We all need different amounts of sleep to wake up feeling rested. Figure out how much your body needs so that you are able to wake up without an alarm clock.
8. Don't exercise too much or too little. Either one can cause low energy levels. If you are a stressed, don't pick a stressful form of exercise such as running or aerobics. Instead, try Pilates, Tai Chi, yoga, lifting weights, or walking. Exercise should leave you refreshed, not wiped out. You must include exercise into your routine at least three times a week.
9. Maintain emotional stability. This is important to avoid sleepless nights, which stresses the body. Our emotional health is important in order to avoid the stress and worry that often leads to reduced sleep quality, and affect our energy each day.
10. Don't work too much. If you work long hours and have a stressful job, make sure to schedule leisure activity on the weekends rather than more work.
For more detailed information you may visit my website: http://www.rockwellnutrition.com
Annika is a Certified Nutritionist. She completed her B.A. at Swarthmore College, PA, in a Psychology Pre-Medical curriculum. She later attained her Nutrition Certification (CNŽ) through American Health Sciences University, CO. Since 1995, she has been working in the nutrition industry and as a nutritionist.
Since June 2000, Annika has owned and operated Rockwell Nutrition, Inc., offering top of the line, professional brand nutritional supplements, as well as private consultations to individuals requiring customized eating and supplement plans for their health concerns and goals. She has become skilled at using diagnostic tests including diet analysis, food allergy testing, blood tests, and hair analysis to help asses the best treatment options for women's health and conditions including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, weight gain, low energy, and gastrointestinal ailments. Annika's specialty is her customized health programs which are unique for each client.
Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time: Alternative choices National Catholic Reporter
WEC assessing Sebring alternative for US round from 2024 Motorsport.com
ChatGPT Alternatives in 2023: Top AI Tools to Lighten Your Workload Analytics Insight
Another Alternative to Biden - WSJ The Wall Street Journal
Muv-Luv Alternative Season 2 - Review Anime News Network
Portland Crime Victims Have a New Alternative to Prosecution: Restorative Justice. Here's How It Works. - Willamette Week
Portland Crime Victims Have a New Alternative to Prosecution: Restorative Justice. Here's How It Works. Willamette Week
Grandview waste transfer station proposes alternative to landfill KMBC Kansas City
Community Health Centers And Medicaid: A Deeper Dive Into FQHC ... healthaffairs.org
Alternative Forage Options for Spring 2023 FortScott.Biz
Ireland: The nation leading the modern alternative sound Brig Newspaper
Charbonneau advocates for alternative education Martha's Vineyard Times
Best Adderall Alternatives (2023 Update) Top Natural OTC Adderall Alternative Supplements - Outlook India
Best Adderall Alternatives (2023 Update) Top Natural OTC Adderall Alternative Supplements Outlook India
ICE to Launch Alternative TTF Market in Response to EU Natural ... Natural Gas Intelligence
Alternative Winter Break Service Trip Forwards Newark Mission Rutgers University
Tulsa County alternative court program helps dozens avoid jail time 2 News Oklahoma KJRH Tulsa
Fort Worthâs teen curfew will end. Council members have proposed this alternative plan - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Fort Worthâs teen curfew will end. Council members have proposed this alternative plan Fort Worth Star-Telegram
How Spent Media Analysis Could Pave the Way to Affordable ... Technology Networks
Like it sweet? This natural sugar alternative reduces ... Islander News.com
Sanjeev Sanyal's 'Revolutionaries' Is A Concise Alternative Narrative Of The Freedom Movement - Swarajya
Sanjeev Sanyal's 'Revolutionaries' Is A Concise Alternative Narrative Of The Freedom Movement Swarajya
Corporate Alternatives to the Compliment Sandwich The New Yorker
Fair Credit Loan Alternatives Bankrate.com
Group offers alternative to Orlando safety ordinance News 13 Orlando
Mutant KRAS signaling drives alternative splicing in lung cancer cells Fred Hutch News Service
Wayback Machine: 5 Alternatives To Try Search Engine Journal
Alternative to injections for people with severe migraines approved ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
Alternative to injections for people with severe migraines approved ... The Pharmaceutical Journal
Philip Cross: Face it, millennials: There is no realistic alternative to capitalism - Yahoo Canada Finance
Philip Cross: Face it, millennials: There is no realistic alternative to capitalism Yahoo Canada Finance
Greece's Left Needs to Unite Behind an Alternative to Syriza Jacobin magazine
Life on the Farm: Boosting milk production with alternative forages WeAreGreenBay.com
Prominent Twitter, alt social media accountsâ link sharing differs Pew Research Center
House committee OKs 'alternative' contracting for road, bridge projects Griffin Daily News
Ramsey seeks $37M alternative to unsafe well water Star Tribune
Lifeway CEO provides '2.0' update, talks moving into dairy ... FoodNavigator-USA.com
Chief Justice: Alternative mechanisms for speedy justice being evolved The Tribune India
Volodymyr Yermolenko: Russian Culture Has No Alternative To Imperialism - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
Volodymyr Yermolenko: Russian Culture Has No Alternative To Imperialism Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
Gavin Newsom: California is an alternative US republic. It's possible San Francisco Chronicle
Protein Discovery Could Lead to Alternative Alzheimer's Therapies Technology Networks
More psychologists are exploring alternative careers outside of ... APA Monitor on Psychology
Contrave Weight Loss Reviews: Top 5 Over The Counter Alternative Pills To Contrave Weight Loss Drug - Outlook India
Contrave Weight Loss Reviews: Top 5 Over The Counter Alternative Pills To Contrave Weight Loss Drug Outlook India
PACE: BeReal app offers 'alternative' experience Covington News
Scalise Seen as Possible Alternative to McCarthy for Speaker The New York Times
Micah Richards' alternative Spurs XI is 'abomination' and doesn't have Harry Kane up top - Daily Star
The Alternative 2023 Oscar Nominations Pajiba Entertainment News
Kiszla vs. Gabriel: Sean Payton or bust? Whoâs the best alternative to coach the Broncos? - The Denver Post
Kiszla vs. Gabriel: Sean Payton or bust? Whoâs the best alternative to coach the Broncos? The Denver Post
Okay, but Whatâs the Alternative? National Review
Consider pan as alternative study | Letters to Editor | trinidadexpress ... - Trinidad & Tobago Express Newspapers
Consider pan as alternative study | Letters to Editor | trinidadexpress ... Trinidad & Tobago Express Newspapers
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a non-toxic system of medicine used to treat a wide variety of health concerns.It is based on the Law of Similars and potentization.
Thyme: Elegance Drifting Through the Ages of Time
Thyme is a herb that has been cultivated for centuries for both its medicinal and culinary uses.HistoryThe use of thyme has been recorded since 3000BC when the Sumerians used it as a medicinal ingredient while the Egyptians used it in the mummification process.
Sun Chlorella and the Benefit
Sun Chlorella is referred to as the Green Magician due to the amazing healing powers of sun chlorella and its benefit of chlorella. Also known as the 'Super food', sun chlorella is packed full of the benefit of chlorella! Chlorella contains the highest levels of chlorophyll of all earth's foods and has many benefits of chlorella.
The 7 Best Ways To Use Your Subconscious for Pain Relief
Your subconscious has influence over 7 different factors that could be causing your pain. Here's what you need to know about them so you can try to get relief.
Herbal Medicine is the oldest form of health care known to mankind. Herbs have been used in all cultures and form an integral part of modern civilisation.
The Natural Way To Whiten Teeth
No patience for bleaching? There may be another way to get white teeth, and it's as simple as munching on an apple.To keep teeth bright and prevent yellowing, you need to remove the staining bacteria.
Sleep And Massage Therapy
Hands-On Therapy for Peaceful SleepOne alternative medicine approach is a perfect option for relaxing your tension and allowing you to sink into deep, restful sleep: massage therapy.If you are comfortable with someone touching your body, a therapeutic massage is a wonderful sleep aid.
Remedies for Asthma or Allergies
Remedies for Asthma or AllergiesA lot people have asthma. My daughter, 41 years, included.
Using Pain To Institute Change In Your Life!
Why do you do something that harms you? Why do you do something that has an overall negative effect in your life? Why do you do something that will make you unhappy later?The answers to those questions are not easy. When you are overeating, or eating unhealthy foods you are happy and content during the time that you are eating them.
Oops! One Size DOESNT Fit All
The Stop Smoking Hypnosis people.The ancient Greeks certainly had their share of eccentrics.
Pediatric CI Therapy - An Interview with Dr. Stephanie C. DeLuca
As each day passes, medical research communities strive to find alternative means of evaluating and treating specific conditions. One of those communities is comprised of a professional and highly educated team of PhDs at Alabama University at Birmingham, located in Birmingham, AL.
Endorphins - Strong Painkillers Your Subconscious May Be Able to Provide
The sources of the original "natural high," endorphins and ekephalins can nonetheless lose their ability to kill pain if the situation becomes chronic. Visualizations may be able to help your subconscious to send in reinforcements.
Drug Addiction Treatment Centers: A Fresh Start
Half a decade ago, I started working on a hotline to help addicts and their families find drug addiction treatment centers. Thousands of calls later, I still remember the first time I picked up the line.
Homeopathy - Five Things to Know before You 'Go There'
With natural health care so popular, an area that has shown incredible growth is that of homeopathic medicine. But, although you can find homeopathic remedies on health food store shelves, are you really clear on what a homeopathic specialist is and what these medicines can do? This article will address five things to know before you choose a homeopathic specialist or buy those homeopathic medicines off the shelf.
Portrait of a Medical Intuitive
I am a Medical Intuitive in the San Francisco Bay area. As the name states, Medical Intuition is a science and art, where the practitioner uses a highly developed sense of intuition to "look" into the body and evaluate it on energetic levels.
Stuttering Self Help
I am Stephen Hill from Birmingham in England. I started to stutter in childhood at the age of four or five.
Healing Through Stories
Stories are powerful. How many times have you heard a childbeg, *Tell me a story.
Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Hypnotism, and the Truth about the Funky Chicken!
Over two hundred years after this momentous event the world is still saying WOW in amazement to this gracious art. Hypnotherapy has come so far and I believe that we are now in an age where we now know so much of how the mind works and what makes us tick, that it is possible to successfully change our lives into the dreams that we wish them to be! During my time as aHypnotherapist I have enjoyed tremendous results from my clients, I put this down to my main work ethic, which is - When I work with someone my only aim is to help them achieve the kind of life that they desire through empowerment!Hypnosis can be briefly described as an altered state of consciousness, just like daydreaming.
As The Primary Care Giver for an Alzheimer's Patient, How Can I Get a Break?
Taking care of a loved one who has Alzheimer's is a huge responsibility and very time consuming. It can bring a lot of stress, frustration and more.
EcologyChypre belongs to the evergreen plant family with needle-like leaves. It has about 20 different varieties, all growing to heights of 25 to 45 metres.
|home | site map|