10 Reasons Why People Wont Buy A Second Product From You
1. You didn't follow up after the first sale. After the
sale you could have introduced your other product
on the thank e-mail.
2. You didn't ship the product in the about of time
you stated. If they needed it in a hurry and you
didn't provide, they won't rely on you again.
3. Your product didn't do as promised. If your
product didn't accomplish their desired goal they're
not going to think your second product will either.
4. Your customer couldn't get a hold of you in time
when they had a "after question" sale. You could
have added extra lines of communication.
5. Your customer doesn't want to revisit your web
site because it didn't offer much. You could have
offered more original content or freebies.
6. Your competition is offering free shipping with
their product. You should have been more aware
of how they are targeting your customers.
7. Your customer forgot your web site address.
You should have given your customers your web
site information in your product package.
8. Your customer service couldn't solve a problem
they had with your product. Your customer service
should be trained to handle most problems.
9. You didn't up-sell when they were already in the
buying mood. You can always try to sell your other
product when they're ready to buy your first one.
10. Your competition offers a stronger money back
guarantee. You must always be thinking of better
ways to remove the risk from your customers.
Article Written by John Smith of www.10BestEcommerceHosting.com- Need a webhost? Avoid hosting headaches and mistakes, read informative reviews of top rated web hosting companies from a trusted source. Visit us today for a free personalized recommendation based on your specific web hosting needs.
could not open XML input