10 Reasons To Survey Your Visitors, Subscribers And Customers
1. To find out what type of content visitors want to see on your web site. This should increase repeat visits to your site.
2. To find out how to improve existing products or services. Thiswill attract new customers.
3. To find out which products or services your customers would like to see you sell in the future. This will increase your back end product sales.
4. To find out how to improve your customer service. This will cut down on customer complaints.
5. To find out how to improve your sales letters or ads. This will increase your sales, traffic or ezine subscribers.
6. To find out what kind of articles or interviews they want to see in your e-zine. This will increase your e-zine's readership.
7. To find out how to design your web site to fit your visitors needs and wants. This will increase the time your visitors spend on your web site.
8. To find out what kind of non-related products or services yourcustomers would buy. This will help your business easily move into a different market.
9. To find out how to better price your products. This will help you sell your products or services at at a price that will pull the most orders.
10. To find out where your potential customers spend their time while online.. This will inform you where to market and promote your products.
could not open XML input