Five Ways to Read Your Bodys Changes before Pregnancy Test
What are the most unforgettable changes happen to your body when pregnant? There are a few things, but mostly women can't forget about their breast which get sore and sensitive and their belly which get bigger and bigger during nine month.
Do women know about their changes before checking themselves to doctors? Women who never get pregnant might think they suffer some kind of disease when their body has problems. They may not realize body is changing during pregnancy.
Becoming pregnant is the happiest thing in women's life. Even though there are some women out there who don't really know about the changes in their body which related to pregnancy. To understand more about the body's changes at the beginning of pregnancy; better you check this out:
1. Pregnancy will stop menstruation. Don't get panic! Once you don't get your menstruation again after your routine period that means you need to have pregnancy test. If your menstruation is uncertain every month, you have to wait for a couple of days before taking a pregnancy test.
2. If you usually wear bra size 34, but then feel uncomfortable with that size, you need to indicate that as a pregnancy sign. Your breasts are getting twice size then it used to be. Pay attention to this and wait for a while until you are positive that your monthly period not coming.
3. You have morning sickness. Keep vomiting and feel unsettled stomach each morning. Most of the time you feel weak. Also you will be sensitive to odors. This may be a side effect of increasing levels of estrogens in your body due of pregnancy.
4. You suddenly eat whatever you like and sometimes wanting food that you never eat or you rarely eat. It's not a strange condition for pregnant women to become greedy. Some may also crave to unusual food. But at the same time, there are also some women who hate certain kind of food which used to be their favorite food.
5. Getting so exhausted so often is also part of your body changes. It's not like the other working day where you still fit at the work place. The increased hormone levels and changes in your body can make you exhausted.
Those body changes are happened to most of pregnant women. So, once you feel those changes, you may go to doctor and get your pregnancy test.
Sara Jameson set out on a mission to find out how to have a healthy baby but also a happy and healthy pregnancy. Visit her websites at http://www.pregnancysymptom101.info; http://www.signofpregnancy101.info; and http://www.weekbyweekpregnancy101.info
could not open XML input