|Vacation Rentals Information|
Is a Vacation Rental Near Disney World the BEST Choice?
Orlando is calling to you and your family to come and visit! You have been putting it off long enough, finally it is time to give into the urge to come to the sunshine state and enjoy the many attractions that Orlando has to offer! Orlando houses Disney World of course, one of the main attractions that makes you want to come. So where should you stay and how close to the huge theme park do you really want to be?
Here are a few tips in finding lodging and how far you should go to make your family vacation one that you will remember forever.
Where to stay:
* Trade in the old hotel rooms that are too cramped without enough room for you and your kids to have some breathing room. Instead, rent a villa that is so close to the park you'll feel like you know your way around in no time.
* Only a few miles from the Disney attractions, vacation villas are perfect for families big or small, with any size villa available for the perfect lodging amount for your family!
* You think hotels are the way to go because they have pools and housekeeping? Welcome to the world of villa resorts - where you basically live in a house for your stay, have the accommodations of a hotel with housekeeping, restaurants, pools, sports activities and more. No need to fuss, and the best part is that in a villa, you have as much space as you would at home! What more could you want?
Why is it good to be close to Disney?
* You won't be the only one frequenting the Disney attractions, everyone else visiting Orlando will be on their way to the theme park at the same time as you are. This means traffic and anxious kids in the car ready to get to their destination. The solution? Stay somewhere that is close to the Disney attractions, but still comfortable. The vacation villas will allow you to get Disney easily and quickly without having to go through as much traffic as others who will stay in hotels and motels on a tourist strip of restaurants and fast food chains.
* Disney is close to many other main roads that are essential when traveling to other parts of Florida. If you have a day planned for the beach, want to explore the Kennedy Space Center, or experience the Florida Everglades, being close to Disney World also makes you close to convenient roads that will get you where you want to go with no confusion and hassle.
* Many times, when you stay close to Disney, the deals, discounts, and special prices are a lot easier to get and are offered more frequently. When you stay at an Orlando villa, a Kissimmee villa, or a Davenport villa you can easily hope for a good deal to come your way whether it be on prices of lodging or prices of attraction tickets.
* It's fun! Usually Disney is the main reason why you and your family want to be here, so why not treat yourself and stay close to the hot spot?! Enjoy being in a place that is close to the action so when you get home late at night, you aren't more exhausted from the long drive, but can make it back to your villa quickly and easily.
Other tips to know when staying in a villa close to Disney World:
* Be careful of the tourist traps (and this is for anywhere you go in Orlando). Trinket shops, grocery stores, gas stations, and even restaurants can easily hike up the prices when they know you are coming to spend money on vacation. Though you cannot avoid this completely, you can be aware and not spend your money all in one place. Make sure souvenirs you buy are not just cheap look-a-likes of the real thing and avoid the many gift shops lining the strips leading up to Disney World. Be aware of your spending!
* See Disney fireworks from your villa! If you decide not to stay until the parks close to see the fireworks, you can see them from many places outside the parks. Depending on the level of your villa and the place where it is located, you can see the bight fireworks in the distance. Sometimes it is just as fun to sit and watch from a far in the comfort away from crowds as it is actually being there. Ask the information desk at the villa resort for advice on where to see the fireworks and when they usually begin.
* Ask around for short cuts! Many Floridians know shortcuts that get them around the traffic that builds up as you enter the parks, so these shortcuts do exist! Don't be afraid to ask the informational desk at your vacation villa resort and they most likely will be able to tell you an easier way that is less traveled, but be willing to experiment and be open to having to find your own way!
* Take a day off! Just because you are staying close to Disney World doesn't mean you have to go there everyday of your vacation. Take a couple days in between long days at the attractions to enjoy relaxing by the pool, playing sports, or hanging out in your villa. Though the kids will have a ball at the theme parks and never forget their experience, sometimes they can enjoy themselves just as much by playing in the pool for the day. Many times this relieves you of the responsibility of trying to make sure everyone has a great time.
* Take a shuttle! You may have rented a car and assume that because you are so close the theme parks, that you should drive, but many of the vacation villa resorts have a shuttle to Disney World for you. Though some days you may want more of an option to go around where you want, other days taking the shuttle allows you to be more relaxed and puts the pressure on someone else! You are close to the park and it shouldn't take long to get there and back. Check with the driver about return times and places.
Since you are going to be visiting the Disney World theme parks so often and will be so close by for a convenient stay, make sure to use this checklist when packing for your vacation villa in Orlando, Kissimmee, or Davenport, Florida!Checklist for your Orlando villa vacation:
* Lots of sunscreen! Even when the sky gets cloudy you can get burned!
* An umbrella or ponchos for Orlando's tendency to rain for an hour or so in the afternoons.
* Water! Bring water bottles in a bag with you to Disney or make sure to buy some there so as not to get dehydrated while walking around in the Florida sun.
* A small pad of paper or a signature book for the autographs of Disney characters.
* Snacks for when you are leaving for or returning from the theme parks to either keep with you in the car for hungry kids or in the kitchen at your villa.
* A good attitude to have a total blast in Orlando! With a villa as your "home away from home" who couldn't have the attitude of an angel? Enjoy!
Hotel-Quality Vacation Rentals, Without the Hotel - WSJ The Wall Street Journal
Santa Barbara Considers Pilot Project to Crack Down on Illegal Short-Term Vacation Rentals | Local News - Noozhawk
Santa Barbara Considers Pilot Project to Crack Down on Illegal Short-Term Vacation Rentals | Local News Noozhawk
This Budget-Friendly Vacation Rental In Virginia Is Perfect For An Affordable Vacation - Only In Your State
This Budget-Friendly Vacation Rental In Virginia Is Perfect For An Affordable Vacation Only In Your State
There’s A Georgia Vacation Rental In The Forest That Feels Like A Real Life Fairy Tale - Only In Your State
There’s A Georgia Vacation Rental In The Forest That Feels Like A Real Life Fairy Tale Only In Your State
How to Build a Successful Lucrative Airbnb, According to Hosts Business Insider
Editorial: Keep pressure on vacation rentals Honolulu Star-Advertiser
SLO County’s median home price rises while sales slow. Here’s what’s happening in your town - San Luis Obispo Tribune
SLO County’s median home price rises while sales slow. Here’s what’s happening in your town San Luis Obispo Tribune
This Southern California Cabin Is A Secluded Retreat That Will Take You A Million Miles Away From It All - Only In Your State
This Southern California Cabin Is A Secluded Retreat That Will Take You A Million Miles Away From It All Only In Your State
Neighbors and Saranac Lake’s short-term vacation rentals | News ... - The Adirondack Daily Enterprise
Neighbors and Saranac Lake’s short-term vacation rentals | News ... The Adirondack Daily Enterprise
Close To Several State And National Parks, The Small Town Of Springdale, Utah Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals - Only In Your State
Close To Several State And National Parks, The Small Town Of Springdale, Utah Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals Only In Your State
This Budget-Friendly Vacation Rental In Georgia Is Perfect For An Affordable Mountain Vacation - Only In Your State
This Budget-Friendly Vacation Rental In Georgia Is Perfect For An Affordable Mountain Vacation Only In Your State
Close To The Water And Filled With Attractions, The Small Town Of Mystic, Connecticut Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals - Only In Your State
Close To The Water And Filled With Attractions, The Small Town Of Mystic, Connecticut Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals Only In Your State
Santa Barbara to Throw the Book at Illegal Vacation Rentals? Santa Barbara Independent
Proptech Firm Launches Fractional Ownership for Vacation Rentals Commercial Observer
New Orleans attempts again to regulate vacation rentals Waco Tribune-Herald
Luxury Vacation Rentals Market Is Flying High Skift Travel News
Close To Several State Parks, The Town Of New Iberia, Louisiana Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals - Only In Your State
Close To Several State Parks, The Town Of New Iberia, Louisiana Is Overflowing With Unique Vacation Rentals Only In Your State
Bill would change regulations for vacation rentals Florida’s Voice
Advice | How to make sure your vacation rental isn't a scam The Washington Post
Featured Vacation Rental: March 23, 2023 OCNJ Daily
Property owners form group to oppose Chattanooga's proposed ... Chattanooga Times Free Press
Tuscarawas County hosting more guests in vacation homes Times Reporter
Here Are The 10 Most Unique Places to Stay in Montana Only In Your State
It's Not Too Late to Book Your Vacation Rentals in Del. NBC 10 Philadelphia
How the Vacation Rental Industry is Evolving in 2023 Legal Reader
12 Best Vacation Rentals With Incredible Private Pools Only In Your State
Windsor council shifts direction on banning existing vacation rentals North Bay Business Journal
Chattanooga City Council gives initial OK to new vacation rental ... Chattanooga Times Free Press
Collection agency ramps up against Oahu vacation rental violations Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Hamilton County again extends vacation rental permit pause as ... Chattanooga Times Free Press
Bill allowing local rules for short-term rentals advances in House Florida Politics
City officials prepare to defend local vacation rental regulations - The Anna Maria Island Sun Newspaper
City officials prepare to defend local vacation rental regulations The Anna Maria Island Sun Newspaper
This Search Filter on Airbnb Might Help You Find the Most ... Travel + Leisure
12 Cool Airbnbs and VRBOs for Rental in Michigan - Hour Detroit ... Hour Detroit Magazine
10 Best Places To Stay In the Outer Banks In North Carolina Only In Your State
Featured Vacation Rental: March 9, 2023 OCNJ Daily
City looks at new limits on vacation rentals Hi-Desert Star
Zumper Enters the Vacation Rental Market Skift Travel News
The red flags to look out for when booking a vacation rental The Globe and Mail
AM mayor delivers ‘bad news’ on legislative outlook The Anna Maria Islander
Coronado Built Just 54 New Housing Units Last Year, Will Building ... Coronado Times Newspaper
New Wilmington hotels shift out of downtown, beach towns StarNewsOnline.com
New Orleans attempts again to regulate vacation rentals Caledonian Record
Plan a Family Golf Vacation Gulf Shores
Bummer: Hotels.com is Axing 'Stay 10 Nights, Get 1 Free' Rewards ... Thrifty Traveler
Is being a landlord worth it? Jacksonville Journal-Courier
Is It Too Late to Buy Airbnb Stock? The Motley Fool
Time to Change Your Tires; Planning Commission; Children to Receive Additional Food Benefits - Coast Radio
Time to Change Your Tires; Planning Commission; Children to Receive Additional Food Benefits Coast Radio
Vail Resorts Introduces "My Epic Gear," Reimagining Gear ... - Investor Relations | Vail Resorts, Inc.
Vail Resorts Introduces "My Epic Gear," Reimagining Gear ... Investor Relations | Vail Resorts, Inc.
Sellers get creative to sell houses before L.A. mansion tax Los Angeles Times
Plymouth Fire Department Rescues driver from vehicle that drove off ... Cape Cod Daily News
Lucas Museum in Los Angeles Slated to Open in 2025 The New York Times
Unlicensed vacation rentals face fines, other penalties > City of ... - The City of Covington, KY (.gov)
Unlicensed vacation rentals face fines, other penalties > City of ... The City of Covington, KY (.gov)
Where Are the Most Profitable Winter Vacation Rentals? The New York Times
Vacation Rentals Are In The Hawaii Legislature's Crosshairs Honolulu Civil Beat
Bill introduced to track and tax NY vacation rentals Olean Times Herald
Iowa's unique vacation rentals include llama farmhouse, caboose ... Des Moines Register
What Expedia Won’t Be Announcing This Week About Vacation Rentals Skift Travel News
From glass houses to a summer camp, these are some of ... Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The Pros And Cons Of The Growing Demand For Vacation Rentals West Virginia Public Broadcasting
What do you think about vacation rentals in Douglas County? Douglas County
Why an Algarve Vacation?
If a vacation, as defined by a dictionary is: 'leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure', then one taken in Algarve must be the epitome of that term.The southern-most region of Portugal, Algarve is a holiday-maker's dream.
With Vacation Rentals You Can Stay For a Long Time
Vacation rentals are an option when you plan to go on a vacation and stay for any length of time. For example, Florida has the basic strategy of finding what the vacationer needs, what they are looking for and with what budget and then fulfilling that need.
Review of Car Rental Abroad
Are you thinking of travelling Abroad?You will surely want to get about easily and quickly and will not wish to be restrained by public transportation and taxi services. You could take your own vehicle or rent one there.
Pigeon Forge Cabins
Pigeon Forge is rapidly becoming one of the major tourist destinations in the South. Located in eastern Tennessee within walking distance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge is an ideal destination for a fun family vacation.
5 Tips To Spend The Most Luxurious Caribbean Vacation You Ever Dreamed Of!
Tip #1 : Buy a beach front Caribbean villa! Buying Caribbean beach front property can range from a bargain to outrageous. This does not mean that the cheaper Caribbean beach front property is any less beautiful or luxurious than the more expensive ones, but rather means the location is different.
Have you ever wanted to travel to far away places and live like a native but somehow there never seems to be quite enough money to get you there?Well have you ever thought of Home or House exchange holidays?It's the vacation with a difference, because you find the dream destination and all you have to book is your flight. You stay in the house exchange family house and usually have the use of their car also and they in turn stay in your home and have the use of your facilities.
Finding Vacation Rentals in North Lake Tahoe
The main difference between North and South Lake Tahoe is that most people who live on the lake year around tend to own houses on the northern end. Here you'll find housing developments of the highest quality, serene resorts, campgrounds, beautiful beaches as well as shopping and dining as good if not superior to the choices in the busier, more crowded southern end of the lake.
Is a Vacation Rental Near Disney World the BEST Choice?
Orlando is calling to you and your family to come and visit! You have been putting it off long enough, finally it is time to give into the urge to come to the sunshine state and enjoy the many attractions that Orlando has to offer! Orlando houses Disney World of course, one of the main attractions that makes you want to come. So where should you stay and how close to the huge theme park do you really want to be?Here are a few tips in finding lodging and how far you should go to make your family vacation one that you will remember forever.
7 Tips To Avoid Costly Surprises When Travelling Abroad
==> Try to buy your vacation travel package from a business you know.If possible, deal with businesses that belong to professional associations such as the American Society of Travel Agents, the National Tour Association or the United States Tour Operators Association.
Vacation / Honeymoons 101 - Planning for Perfect Weather on Your Trip
Did you ever worry when traveling about the weather? Most people worry about weather and it can play a major role in making or breaking your vacation.People ask all the time and think just because they are going to a tropical island that it doesn't rain.
Ormond Beach, FL: A Small Piece of Paradise
Within Volusia County, Florida, the small community of Ormond Beach claims the highest standard of living. Since its founding, the town has always been a Mecca for those who were looking for the good things in life.
Living and Retiring in Bolivia
A beautiful and inexpensive place without a tourist in sight. Sound like a dream? It's not.
What Not To Wear
What makes certain styles of pants so popular? One reason is fashion and the other comfort. Two examples of pants bought for comfort are tapered leg jeans or pants and Capri pants.
Rent a Town Home in Orlando, Florida for LESS than Hotel
When you venture to Orlando, Davenport, or Kissimmee, Florida, why mess with crowded hotels, dirty rooms, and tons of tourists? You are coming to see the theme parks of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, not to compete with the many other people who will be visiting the Central Florida area as well. That' why you need to look into booking a reservation for home town suites! Not only are they comfortable and easy to live in, they are low cost and a luxury to come back to!Why you should rent them:1.
Disney World Lodging Options in Orlando Florida and Nearby Cities
At the heart of Central Florida lies one of the most beloved family vacation spots, Walt Disney World. Walt Disney World is not only a theme park with legendary rides and characters, but it is a family vacation experience from the wonderful restaurants and exhausting, yet exciting theme parks to the breathtaking scenery and fabulous lodging.
European Car Rental - Top Ten Tips for Europe Travel - Tip #2: The Price is Right
When it comes to shopping for something on-line, we tend to become naturally more focused on a singular aspect of the product or service we desire. There is so much information to be absorbed while browsing sites that it is nearly impossible to factor everything in.
Finding Travel Deals
If your vacation time is coming up and you are planning on making a trip, then you will need to make some plans. Perhaps you are going to visit family? Or, maybe you plan to take your family to see an attraction somewhere? Maybe you are going to visit another country? Regardless of where you plan to go, you can find great deals on getting there, staying there, and even enjoying your time at the location.
Come to Orlando and Vacation Like You Never Have Before in a Town Home!
Of course you are anxious to take a vacation this year, to enjoy time with your spouse and kids and to have a great time away from work and the daily grind. So why not come to Orlando, Florida where you can relax and enjoy time away from home while having a great time at theme parks such as Walt Disney World and attractions such as Universal Studios and Sea World?The best way to do this, of course, is to first find a great accommodation to stay.
Travel Cambodia - Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat, Sihanoukville and Roads From Hell
Cambodia is a land on the mend. From 1977 through 1980, the Khmer Rouge ruled the country, fanatics bent on genocide.
Italy with Kids - Seven Ways to Get the Most from Your Family Travel in Italy
Italy is a popular vacation destination for families because it offers something of interest for everyone. The land of gelato welcomes children in general and, more specifically, has sights and foods that most kids love.
|home | site map|